Donate now through Just Giving by following this link
"When my life is done, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different because I was able to help the life of a child" Anon
Approximately £350,000 is spent annually on direct family care, which includes paying the wages of our special Snowdrop Care at Home Team, as well as the urgent financial help that is given to parents.
Please help in any way you can and help us to make a difference. Either by:
- Making Regular Donations - by direct debit, cheque or gift aid
- Making a one-off Donation
- Donating when you shop on line by using any of the fundraising facilities listed in the "More Ways 2 Give" section
- Through Legacies - We are very grateful to our loyal supporters who have bequeathed sums of money to The Sussex Snowdrop Trust in their wills.
- Text Donations by texting "snow22" together with your donation eg. "snow22 £10" and then send it to 70070, the text message is free, you only pay the donation amount and Snowdrop will receive 100% of your donation.
- Donate now through Just Giving by following this link
- Consider making your donation go further by using Gift Aid, please follow this link to download the Gift Aid Declaration Form
If you would like any more information about any of the ways to give, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us via the Admin Office.